Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Economic and Business Environment
CSEET Video Classes
CSEET Online Classes
ICSI introduces CSEET in place of Foundation Programme.
The registration of CSEET started w.e.f February 3, 2020, and the students appearing/passed in Class 12th examinations are eligible for appearing CSEET.
With the introduction of CSEET, the registration for the foundation has been discontinued. However, those students who have already registered for Foundation exams, can still give Foundation exams and gain entry to the CS Executive Programme. The existing Foundation students can give exams until the expiry of their registration.
CSEET shall be a computer-based online test conducted on a single day.
Pattern – MCQs and Viva Voce
Number of Papers – 4 papers
- Paper 1 – Business Communication
- Paper 2 – Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Paper 3 – Economics and Business Environment
- Paper 4 – Current Affairs
Yes, new admission to CS Foundation has been discontinued. However, existing students can still continue to write CS Foundation until their expiry of Registration (which is 3 years from the date of registration).
No, CSEET is not replacing Pre-Test. The Pre-test is required to be completed before registering for the Executive and Professional course, which continues. Applicable even to switch over to the 2017 syllabus.
Yes, it is compulsory even for graduates and postgraduates.
- CS Foundation Programme passed students
- ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Final Course passed students.
- ICMAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Course passed students.
The CSEET shall be conducted Four times a year. Conducted on Saturday/Sunday of 2nd or 3rd week of May, July, November and January.
Yes, Fee of Rs. 1000/- is required to be paid for every session.
Qualifying criteria is – An aggregate of 50% and a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
No there is no negative marking.
- Current Affairs – 20 marks and
- Presentation and Communication Skills – Viva Voce – 15 Minutes – 30 Marks