How Zestmoney EMI Works?
Gain access to the professional study course material you’ve always wanted without worrying about your budget! Pay for any course of your choice on the LearnCab platform by using EMI. This EMI option is powered by ZestMoney.
Have a question? check these answers.
- You don’t have to be concerned about your budget
- Instant approval/rejection of EMI application
- No need for a credit card
Here are the steps to access the EMI option: Create a login or sign in to your LearnCab account
- Choose the relevant course and level.
- Select a subscription plan of your choice
- Enter promo-code if any, and choose the 'EMI through ZestMoney' option.
- This will take you to the ZestMoney portal. If you already have a ZestMoney account, just login and avail the EMI option. Otherwise, create an account on ZestMoney in the way indicated below.
- Sign up on ZestMoney
- Enter your details as follows:
- Employment details
- Income proof
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Get approval
- ZestMoney uses this information to find out your CIBIL score. If they deem it acceptable, they will instantly approve your EMI. Otherwise you have to either enter your Netbanking details or upload your last 3 months bank statement in PDF form. Using a tailormade algorithm, ZestMoney will perform a risk analysis to either approve or reject your EMI application
- If your EMI application is accepted, it will be approved up a credit limit calculated by ZestMoney
- Upload a signed NACH mandate or eNACH to activate your EMI option. (Find out what these terms mean on the ZestMoney website)
- Purchase a package on LearnCab that is within the limit specified by ZestMoney in step 3b above
NOTE: Your approval is subject to ZestMoney’s tailormade criteria. LearnCab is NOT responsible for any approval or rejection of any EMI. Also, the agreement is between you and ZestMoney and does not involve LearnCab. For any disputes regarding payment, you must contact ZestMoney directly. Also, failure to keep up on your payments may lead ZestMoney to initiate a payment recovery process. This may drastically affect your CIBIL score.